We have the frontend behind a load balancer and this is resulting in the connection IP in the logs showing the load balancer IP instead of the connecting users IP
Hello,
Unfortunately, there is no possibility to adjust/modify headers for Adaxes logging.
Hi, I would need to set a random plaintext in the header of the login page of one of the contexts (via custom HTML). This plaintext must be aligned with a ... . This would serve as a pseudo verification code for entering in the console. Thanks, Daniele
Hello, We are running Adaxes 3.18.25007.0 with a managed domain example.local that has two domain controllers, DCnode1 and DCnode2. The domain was registered by ... get automatic failover? Thank you in advance for your help. Best regards, Leonardo Bressan
Hi All, I am currently using the 30 day free trial of Adaxes and seeing if we can use it to achieve our method of user provisioning. I am looking into server-side ... variable value within an SQL query Can this be achieved? Any help is much appreciated, Thanks
I'd like to properly debug PowerShell runspaces used in Adaxes. Is the PowerShell Debugger safe to use with Adaxes? It's use would allow PowerShell developers to ... to use everywhere PowerShell is available without causing time-outs, race conditions etc.?
I have 18 domains managed by Adaxes and have noticed that Admin (full access) t all objects acts normally, but for piecemeal scopes like Service Desk that scopes to individual ... role (including 16 denies) and expect it to grow as we add more domains.