Grant permissions to unblock users for password self-service
To create a security role that will grant the permissions to unblock users for password self-service:
- Launch Adaxes Administration console.
- In the Console Tree, expand the Adaxes service node (the icon represents service nodes).
- Expand Configuration.
- Right-click Security Roles.
- In the context menu, navigate to New and click Security Role.
- On the Permissions step, click Add.
- Select Only selected object types.
- Select User.
- In the Property-specific permissions list, select the Write 'Unblock Password Self-Service' Property permission in the Allow column.
- Click OK.
- Click Next and follow the instructions in the wizard.